- Critical Trade Developments — New Global Players to Chinese Cyberespionage — It’s Now Really Interesting.
- U.S. Export of Liquefied Natural Gas — Geopolitical & National Security Impact.
- Global Tax Reform is Back — At Least Discussion on Both Sides of the Atlantic.
- 10 Facts About WTO Litigation & U.S. – China Litigation.
- 10 BROAD & DIVERSE TRADE UPDATES — Russian Sanctions, FATCA, Alien Tort Statute, FDI Report, Cyberespionage, Foreign Banks, MNC Tax, New USTR.
U.S. Wins New WTO Case Against China — Electronic Payments Case — Good Domestic Politics, but Good Trade Policy?
This entry was posted in Global Trade Relations and tagged China and credit cards, credit cards, electronic payment services, EPS, GATS services agreement, market access, presidential elections and China trade issues, RMB, World Trade Organization, WTO, WTO dispute resolution, WTO litigation. Bookmark the permalink.