- Global Tax Avoidance and Newer Trade Issues.
- Critical Trade Developments — New Global Players to Chinese Cyberespionage — It’s Now Really Interesting.
- U.S. Export of Liquefied Natural Gas — Geopolitical & National Security Impact.
- Global Tax Reform is Back — At Least Discussion on Both Sides of the Atlantic.
- 10 Facts About WTO Litigation & U.S. – China Litigation.
Airbus and Alabama — New Foreign Investment into States — Should this be a top priority for economic development and jobs in the U.S., You think?
This entry was posted in Global Trade Relations and tagged Airbus and A320, Airbus and Alabama, Alabama, Boeing, firm relocations, foreign corporations, foreign direct investment, job creation, South and workforce and right-to work laws, state incentives, trade restrictions, WTO. Bookmark the permalink.