- Critical Trade Developments — New Global Players to Chinese Cyberespionage — It’s Now Really Interesting.
- U.S. Export of Liquefied Natural Gas — Geopolitical & National Security Impact.
- Global Tax Reform is Back — At Least Discussion on Both Sides of the Atlantic.
- 10 Facts About WTO Litigation & U.S. – China Litigation.
- 10 BROAD & DIVERSE TRADE UPDATES — Russian Sanctions, FATCA, Alien Tort Statute, FDI Report, Cyberespionage, Foreign Banks, MNC Tax, New USTR.
← Mexico G-20 Meeting Promises Not to Use Trade Restrictions to Promote Business — How Long Will this Last? We’ll See.
About Stuart MalawerDistinguished Service Professor of Law & International Trade at George Mason University (Schoolof Public Policy).
This entry was posted in Global Trade Relations and tagged 2008 financial regulation, Bank of England, bank prosecutions and enforcement, Barclays PLC, CFTC, criminal prosecution for price-fixing, extraterritorial financial regulation, Financial Services Authority, global banking, international financial wrongdoing, LIBOR, price-fixing financial instruments. Bookmark the permalink.