- Critical Trade Developments — New Global Players to Chinese Cyberespionage — It’s Now Really Interesting.
- U.S. Export of Liquefied Natural Gas — Geopolitical & National Security Impact.
- Global Tax Reform is Back — At Least Discussion on Both Sides of the Atlantic.
- 10 Facts About WTO Litigation & U.S. – China Litigation.
- 10 BROAD & DIVERSE TRADE UPDATES — Russian Sanctions, FATCA, Alien Tort Statute, FDI Report, Cyberespionage, Foreign Banks, MNC Tax, New USTR.
Wal-Mart and Global Corporate Bribery — It’s about Our Values, Economic Development and U.S. Global Leadership.
This entry was posted in Global Trade Relations and tagged bribes and long-run consequences, corporate responsibility, economic development and bribes, extraterritorial application of FCPA, facilitation exception, FCPA, foreign corruption, global leadership, multinaitonal and corrupption, new U.K. corruption law, OECD Convention on Anti-Bribery, South Africa / India / China foreign corruption law, U.K. / India foreign corruption law, U.S. Chamber, Wal-Mart. Bookmark the permalink.